Junior Risk Analyst Internship
Do you want to learn how to work on unravelling complex geopolitical issues and how to translate these into operational action plans for our clients? Apply for our internship as junior risk analyst!
What we do at Proximities?
Proximities is the primary Dutch partner for the private and public sector in overcoming security risks. With decades of experience within the intelligence services, Proximities supports Dutch companies and organizations in capitalizing on opportunities. Always. Everywhere.
What will be your role?
At Proximities, interns participate as full-fledged members of our team. During the internship, you will participate in some of our most challenging projects and work as an investigator into companies and individuals. In addition, you will monitor and analyze the security situation in countries where our clients are active, like South Sudan or Iraq.
- Academic education (active or completed)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent in Dutch wording and writing
- Available 32-40 hours per week, of which at least 3 days a week in the office
In addition, we are looking for a unique ‘edge’ in the field of security, risk & intelligence. For example:
- You have acquired relevant knowledge during your studies and work experience
- You make the most beautiful visualizations of complex cases
- You can program and have programmed something interesting
- You speak a non-Western language fluently
- You are an OSINT-expert who can teach us something interesting
What do we offer?
- A unique and dynamic work environment
- Participating in worldwide projects
- Prospect of a full-time job after the internship
- Internship allowance of €500 per month
- Commuting allowance
How can you apply?
Would you like to apply for this unique opportunity? Then send your resume and motivation letter (Dutch) to [email protected].
What is the procedure?
If you meet the specified requirements, we would like to invite you for an interview at our office. If this interview is positive, you will be asked to complete a relevant research and reporting assignment. You can then come and present this at our office. If these three steps show that you are the Risk Analyst we are looking for, we look forward to working with you!
Are you interested, or do you have any additional questions?
Please feel free to contact:
Sylvia van Es