The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on international business operations has been enormous. As governments implemented entry restrictions and curbed internal freedom of movement, conducting international business became extremely challenging. Unable to navigate through the complex regulations, many companies scaled down or temporarily cancelled their operations.
Although the virus will not disappear anytime soon, business travellers will want and need to get back abroad in order restart international projects and capitalize on opportunities. To ensure business continuity and the safety of staff, Proximities supports clients with insight and clarity on the following questions:
- Will my traveling staff be allowed to enter and what rules do apply for them?
- Will my staff be admitted to local hospitals in case they get infected or experience other medical issues?
- Are local hospitals able to provide adequate medical care for my traveling staff?
- What are the chances that my staff will get stuck in a national or local lockdown and will they be able to do their jobs?
- What has been the impact of the virus on social unrest, criminality and violence and what risk does this pose to my traveling staff?
In the last weeks, we have assisted our clients in answering these questions by providing local insight and hands-on advice. Would you like to restart your international endeavours as well? Contact us at email@example.com